BBQ LAMB CUTLETS WITH WATERMELON, FETA AND MINT SALAD
We had this for dinner a week ago (when the weather was still sunny) and it was a delicious light and tasty dinner which was very quick to get together.
This also makes delicious left overs for lunch the next day.
I am not giving you exact measurements, as how big you make the salad depends on how many are eating it. It is a very easy going dinner and you can play around with it depending on your tastebuds.
I marinated the Lamb Cutlets for an hour or so before putting them on the BBQ.
- Lamb Cutlets
- Olive Oil
- Crushed Garlic
- Dried Chilli Flakes
- Dried Oregano
- Lemon Juice
Mix the Marinade ingredients together and put the cutlets in and let them sit for as long as possible to pick up all these lovely flavours.
WATERMELON, FETA AND MINT SALAD WITH A YOGHURT AND MINT DRESSING
- Watermelon – diced into squares (not too small as you don’t want them to end up mushy)
- Feta Cheese . – diced into squares
- Big Bunch of Mint . – leaves picked off
Place all the ingredients into a big Salad Bowl.
YOGURT AND MINT DRESSING
- Bunch of Mint . – leaves only
- Big blob of Yoghurt . – I used Glenisk Goats Yogurt (its really good)
- 2 small cloves of Garlic
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
Place all the ingredients into a NutriBullet and whizz until it is smooth and creamy.
Cook your Lamb Cutlets.
Dress your Salad with the Dressing, tossing the dressing through so the leaves are well coated.