WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM SEEING A NUTRITIONAL THERAPIST?
Nutritional Therapist’s see clients for a variety of reasons.
- Digestive Problems – constipation, diarrhea, IBS, reflux, food allergies/intolerances
- Blood Sugar Balancing – weight management, sugar cravings, diabetes
- Cardio Vascular Health – cholesterol, blood pressure
- Hormonal Imbalances – fertility issues, PMS, PCOS, Menopause Recurring Thrush, Cystitis
- Skin Conditions – Acne, Eczema, Psoriasis
- Emotional Health – low mood, anxiety, fatigue, poor concentration
- General Wellbeing – boost immunity, reduce inflammation, improve sleep, boost energy levels
- Fitness Training – pre and post workout nutrition
- Taking a proactive approach to health
Yes qualified Nutritional Therapists are trained to identify drug-nutrient interactions, which is why I initially ask for a list of any medications you are on. Ideally I would also work in consultation with your Doctor if that was necessary.
Yes your personal information is kept strictly confidential and kept in accordance with GDRP guidelines.